Shrimp omelette recipes
A little shrimp elevates an otherwise everyday omelette.
- 6 eggs
- 1 tablespoon water
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1 pound ready-to-eat shrimp, chooped
- 1 teaspoon butter, to fry
- Fresh thyme, to serve
- Maldon sea salt, to serve
1. Beat the eggs in a bowl with the water until light and frothy, then season to taste.
2. Heat the butter in a pan over a medium heat and pour the egg mixture into the pan. Let it cook for about 5 minutes or until done to your liking. Add the chopped prawns, then fold the omelet over and remove it from the pan.
3. Serve warm with fresh thyme and a little Maldon sea salt.